Celebrating Mother's Day
Celebrate the women in your life who have made you feel special. This Mother's Day, say thank you by sending your loved ones to one of our short courses and they can spend time developing their interests or discover a new hobby!
Activities To Do Together
Join in on the fun and learn something new together. These courses are fun to do with family and friends:
- Flower Arrangement - we have short courses for Autumn Flowers, Flowers for Your Home and an Introduction course.
- Make a Terrarium - create your own small garden inside your home.
- Learn to Massage - relieve stress and tension by learning how to give each other full body masasages.
- Bushwalking - take advantage of the good weather before winter arrives. There's 4 bushwalks throughout the term to choose from or enrol in all 4 at a discounted price.
- Acrylic Pouring - enjoy the creative 'messiness' of acrylic pouring.
- Your Perfect Make Up Workshop - Have fun trying out new looks and learning new makeup techniques.
Discover a New Hobby
Help mum discover a new hobby or interest!
- Creative Writing - develop creative writing skills with short courses and workshops in writing a memoir, children's books, short stories and more.
- Drawing and Painting - if your mum is a budding artist, she can try oil painting, drawing for beginners or for all levels, folk and decorative art, watercolour painting, basic drawing techniques, modern art acrylic painting, korean brush painting, intuitive drawing workshop and more!
- Guitar - It's never too late to learn a new instrument! Classes available for Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced guitarists as well as Flamenco Guitar.
- Calligraphy - be introduced to the wonderful world of calligraphy.
Get hands on and make something to keep with these courses.
- Jewellery Making - make your own unique piece of silver jewellery or set of bangles.
- Mosaic - learn to cut tiles, select colours, design a layout, lay tiles, glue, grout and clean your mosaic piece.
- Cake Decorating - wow your friends at the next party with your new cake decorating skills.
- Crochet - crochet your own blanket or mandala or learn the basics in the introduction class.
- Knitting - knit your own scarf, blanket or jumper just in time for winter!
- Dressmaking - make your own clothes and ensure a perfect fit every time.
- Natural Skincare - make your own facial products or body products tailored to your own needs.
Get Fit And Fabulous!
We have lots of fitness classes suitable for all levels.
- Yoga - various styles available including Hatha Yoga, Dru Yoga, Yoga for Beginners and Yoga for over 50's.
- Aquafitness - classes for over 50's also available
- Tap Dancing
- Tennis and Table Tennis
Learn a new skill
Develop skills in a new area, discover new talents or kick start a new career!
- Personal Goals - there's a workshop designed especially for women to Discover Your Purpose, learn Successful Goal Setting or Effective Time Management Skills.
- Computer Basics Training - learn the basics about computers in our nationally accredited training course. NSW Government subsidies available for eligible participants.
- Foreign Languages - learn a new language in a few short weeks. Various levels available for most languages: Chinese Mandarin, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian.
- Tech Savvy Seniors (for over 60's) - learn how to navigate the internet, social media and cyber safety. Only $10 per course,
- Embark on a new career path - it's never too late to start a new career in Child Care, Aged Care or Business with our nationally accredited training course. NSW Government subsidies available for eligible participants.
- Photography - learn how to use your DSLR camera to its full potential.
- Singing - don't confine singing to the shower or at Karaoke nights. Discover your voice's full range.
The Gift That Keeps on Giving
Still don't know what to choose? Buy a gift certificate and let your loved one choose the course that best sparks her interests.
Happy Mother's Day!