Students benefit greatly from training with MCC
Previously, we shared with you some great results from the annual Student Outcomes Survey (SOS), conducted by the National Centre for Vocational Education Research (NCVER), in the 2019 report and the 2017/2018 report.
We recently received updated results from research conducted in 2019, summarising responses about accredited training delivered in 2018. The updates are a result of close co-operation between NSW State Training and the NCVER to include data about Smart and Skilled funded delivery.
Again, we are very pleased to share some highlights from this report that showcases how Macquarie Community College continues to provide outstanding outcomes for our students over and above other training providers.
- Personal benefit: 91% of MCC students achieved at least 1 personal benefit from the training
- Employment benefit: 90% of the students achieved at least 1 employment benefit from the training
- Training relevance: 90% of students stated that the training they received from MCC was relevant to their job after training
Over the years, we have received so much great feedback from students and heard of the fantastic employment opportunities that have arisen after training with us. Receiving this survey data compiled from independent, rigorous national research further helps us know that we are meeting our students’ needs and expectations.
Thank you for your support!
Fee-Free* Training with JobTrainer/Skilling for Recovery
In 2021, we are excited to be an approved provider under the JobTrainer/Skilling for Recovery program. We have training places and funding available for fee-free* nationally accredited training. Find out more by calling us on 1300 845 888, or visit: https://www.macquarie.nsw.edu.au/skilling-for-recovery
*Eligibility criteria apply
Read about our previous survey results
- Delivering Great Graduate Outcomes...Again! 2019 NCVER Report
- Terrific Graduate Outcomes for MCC Students – NCVER Report