Self-Paced Business Courses for Busy People
Naturally, we all want to expand our professional skillset, advance our careers, and explore our interests. But whether we do a course or not is often constrained by a shortage of today’s most valued commodity: TIME.
That is why we offer online self paced courses in Business Administration, Small Business, HR and Management. Macquarie Community College helps you fit an online or paper-based distance education course into your busy schedule. This means that you can learn at your own convenience and speed, and take breaks to do other things or educational detours along the way when your curiosity makes you want to dig a bit deeper.
The anywhere/anytime factor gives you greater independence and autonomy as a student, especially if you have other responsibilities tying you down. However, this does not mean that you’re left alone to struggle through course materials that are unfamiliar to you and assessments you’re not sure how to answer. Ask your trainer for support, and choose the method that suits you best:
1. By arranging face-to-face support for up to 20 hours over the duration of your course
2. Through email correspondence
3. Via phone calls
Our self-paced Business courses give you confidence and the right qualifications to set out on the career path of your dreams. So don’t hesitate any longer – get into self-paced learning. Courses can also be delivered face to face, choose from:
1. BSB40515 Certificate IV in Business Administration helps you develop the administrative and organisational skills required in most offices.
2. BSB42615 Certificate IV in New Small Business takes you through the steps you need to know to establish and manage a small business.
3. BSB41015 Certificate IV in Human Resources gives you the skills you need to manage and supervise staff in your workplace.
4. BSB50615 Diploma of Human Resources Management brings career progress within your grasp. It expands your understanding of workplace recruitment, skills development, and industrial relations.
5. BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management develops your leadership and supervisory skills and is great for team leaders, supervisors, leading hands and coordinators who report to a manager.
6. BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management gives you skills to lead a contemporary workforce in any industry that you have experience in.
7. BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management equips you for a role in senior management in an industry you have experience in. It enhances your management skills and helps you set strategic direction through leadership behaviour, financial management and business operations.
8. BSB21515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice gives you people skills, and an understanding of risk management, quality and cost control and stakeholder engagement and project procurement procedures.
9. BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management helps you develop more advanced skills in project management that lead to great responsibility and career progression.
10. BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work, Health and Safety teaches you how to identify hazards, assess and control risks, implement control and emergency procedures and consult on health and safety issues.
11. BSB51315 Diploma of Work, Health and Safety enables you to lead in training staff, assessing policy, overseeing incident management and meeting the stringent demands of government legislation.
Don’t let time be the reason you never upskill for that promotion, sideways step into a new specialty, small business idea, or different job. Our trainers know just how to help you complete all of the requirements and graduate with the qualification you have always wanted.
Call Macquarie Community College on 1300 845 888 or enrol by clicking on one of the links above.