Macquarie Community College’s Staff Excellence Awards 2017
Staff Excellence Awards
Last week, Macquarie Community College held its annual Staff Excellence Awards.
The Staff Excellence Awards recognise individuals who create the new and different, who demonstrate our values and show extraordinary commitment to see our changing vision become a reality.
We received a great response to this year’s nominations process, with nominees recognised for demonstrating excellence against the following criteria:
- Individual excellence;
- Passion for our students;
- Fantastic team player;
- Personal and professional integrity; and
- Being prepared to go the extra mile.
We were pleased to announce the recipients of the 2017 Staff Excellence Awards:
- Atefeh Heidari - English Programs
- David Vasey - Tech Savvy Seniors
- Jasmeet Khanooja - Career Training
- Jessie Ji – Finance Team
- Jodi Crozier – Career Training
- Louise Maitland – Floral Art
- Mitchelle Chadda - English Programs
- Molly Sebastian - Career Training
- Nicholas Sukkar – Sales and Service Team
- Reina Kobayashi – Sales and Service Team
- William Rankin – IT and Foundation Skills Training
Congratulations to all our recipients! We thank you for your diligence and dedication to the college and its students.
Staff Tenure Awards
During the event, we also recognised the long term tenure of several individuals at Macquarie Community College.
- Julie Willis – Photography – 5 years
- Raymond Rodham – Upholstery – 5 years
- Hanno Klahn – German – 5 years
- David Ngui – Community Access Basic Cooking Skills - 5 years
- Russell Boyd – MCC Property – 5 years
- Lyall Willis – Patchwork & Quilting – 10 years
- Ronald Siebert – Furniture Restoration and French Polishing – 10 years
- Michele Shaw – Yoga – 15 years
- Charmaine Unger – Aquafitness – 20 years
- Jennifer Birtwistle – Spanish –20 years
- Rose Marosszeky – Drawing and Painting– 25 years
- Paula Sheehan – Leisure and Lifestyle Coordinator – 25 years
- Elaine Witton – Calligraphy – 30 years
Thank you for your years of dedicated commitment to the College and to the creation and delivery of quality and inclusive community-based learning opportunities for our students.
Read more news about Macquarie Community College and its students:
- Macquarie Community College wins NSW Adult Learning Award
- Out of the cave and into the light
- Katherine's short story course with a twist in the tale